Wednesday, November 27, 2013

My Channelled Meditation Continues...

Me Meditating on Gratitude and
Petey the Pup!
Me-Ommmmm Efurryone! First this: In alignment with my duty to practice Karma Yoga and give of myself selflessly, I have volunteered to write a third chapter in the adventure of a pup named Petey on his quest to find his lost owner. This NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) writing club meets over to Rocco's House! This has been so fun! Thank you Rocco and Rocco's Mom for hosting this creative writing blogosphere project!

And this: Before I go into my meditative trance to channel the mind of a pup, I would like to say Happy Thanksgiving to all, even all my international devotees. I am thankful for all of your devotion and send you all my divine blessings and love for a life full of things to be thankful for! 

Can't forget that: Special thanks to my Mama for being so patient with me while I tirelessly work towards purrrrrfecting my yoga practice. As I quote in my book Daily Yoga for a Happy and Healthy Cat from the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, I-14:

Practice becomes firmly grounded when well attended to for a long time, without break and in all earnestness.

By the way this: The proceeds of my book go towards animal rescue and welfare! Bless my selfless swami heart! Me-Ommmmm!

And now for that: Officially I am signed up for tomorrow, but no one signed up for yesterday or today, so I am posting a little early for all those who have been hanging off the edge of their beds, couches, trees, and litter boxes! 

Oh, and don't forget this: Visit these previous chapters to get the whole exciting story!:


  1. Rocco 
  2. Bongo 
  3. Haley and Zaphod 
  4. Easy Rider 
  5. My Rotten Dogs 
  6. Sophie Doodle 
  7. Haiku by Ku  (My Brofur!)
  8. Oh My Shih Tzu 
  9. Sparhawk Scotties 
  10. Critter Alley 
  11. (brief pause between installments)
  12. Bark and Lounge 
  13. Alasandra, The Cats & Dogs 
  14. Swami Zoe  (Me!)
  15. Tenacious Little Terrier 
  16.  Miro M 
  17.  Haiku by Ku  (My Brofur!)
  18.  Miro 
  19.  Rocco’s House
  20. Swami Zoe (Me!)
  21. Sophie Doodle
  22. Haley and Zaphod 
  23. (Intermission for the sake of suspense!) :-)
  24. My Brofur Ku again!
  25. My Mini Pet Pig
  26. (Potty Breaks)
  27. (Nap Breaks)
Me-Ommmmm, me-ommmmm, me-ommmmm………..

Chapter 28 of Petey's Adventure!

We all stared at the lights coming towards us. Beast and I kept quiet and the smell of treat crumbs on the ground was a bit distracting. The Lady, however, began to call out to whomever it was: "Help! Help! We're over here!"

Beast and I raised our noses into the air. Could it be? sniff….sniff….. It was! It was pizza! The man from the cabin in the woods must have come looking for us! 

"Sweetie, I'm coming!" he shouted. "I saw the string you tied to all the branches and followed them. I'm so glad we took that outdoors survival course last month!"

They embraced in a passionate Hollywood kiss. Enough with this mushiness! I started to bark and growl to let them know my owner and Beast's mom, oh, and those Three Stooges-like officers, needed to get out of the cold, wet, icy, dark ravine! The lovebirds finally let go of their embrace and began brainstorming on what to do. 

The outdoorsy man did not have a cell phone - too high-tech for him. They called down into the ravine but no one answered. Oh Dog! I hope they are ok. I whimpered and barked hoping my owner would respond. After a few minutes we heard fumbling and they all woke up. Phew! No one was seriously injured, but still stuck in the ravine.

Sniff…sniff….I could smell it before seeing it. The sun was about to rise…

Check out chapter 29 over at Boingy Dog!

And This 'N' That: Thank you 2BrownDawgs and Ruckus the Eskie for hosting the This 'N' That Thursday Thanksgiving Edition!




Oh and this: Thank you efurrryone furr reading, and I will be back to my yoga posts soon!  

And that: And I am thankful for turkey! Yumyumyum! Me-Ommmmm!

13 comments:

  1. If you have time, please join us at TLOA. I am hosting a thanksgiving party!

    You're invited!


    Star~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Chapter,Happy Thanks Giving Zoe,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one. Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your family. We hope you have a swell Turkey Day.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving! We hope you have a great day!
    We are #17 in the blog hop, so if you have a chance pls stop in! Thx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at ManxMnews.
    *Angel*Abby, Ping, Jinx, Gracie, Boo & Mom Debra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh chapter by chapter fun! That's pretty creative and exciting. Thanks for sharing the story.

    Also, thanks for hopping on to the Thanksgiving edition of This 'N That Thursday! Hope you have lots of goods this holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving! Yoga is the best and we're glad you're enjoying it ;) And it's great that the proceeds go toward helping animals =)

    ~Bella, Terra, & Kronos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving and Happy writing, too! Purrz, the Katie Katz

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was a great chapter! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Zoe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for joining the TNT hop! Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. I am late to the party because we were out of town for the long weekend. Good job on your chapter.

    ReplyDelete