Sunday, July 7, 2013

Welcome!

Hello Everyone, and welcome to my new blog! I am Shri Swami Sattvapurrrrrananda, but my family calls me Zoe, which means Life, which I am. I am also very beautiful and am referred to also as a lioness princess puppy cat. Yes, you heard that right. I was raised by a Husky, so I believe that I am part snow pup. I currently have two snow pup Alaskan Malamute siblings, Kuruk and Nalle, and one kitty brother Apollo

I am also the esteemed author of Daily Yoga for a Happy and Healthy Cat. It is an essential guide for yoga for the world’s most natural yogi, the yogicat. It is the last and only book you (humans, pups, all sentient beings, and especially felines) will ever need to read to be as enlightened, free, youthful, healthy, happy, and as beautiful as me! Thank you for stopping by. May you all find peace, beauty, and bliss within!

Me-Om, Me-Om, Me-Ommmmm!

If one stretches completely, one relaxes completely. Look at a cat, a master of stretching and a master of relaxation.

- B.K.S. Iyengar

13 comments:

  1. concatulations TO YOU! So happy you have your own blog and we just signed up to follow!
    The best way to get some kitty bloggers, feel free to visit my blog and click on names of those who commented and start visiting and commenting and subscribing to THEIR blogs!
    I am sure they will return the favor!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you Cody! You are so smart. :-) Me-Ommmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Concatulations on starting your blog - today is my first blogoversary - please do pop over for a little celebration ...
    Purrs ... Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogosphere Swami Zoe! Our mom is so excited to follow your blog (she's going to go to your mom's blog too). She does reiki for animals and is pretty zen (mostly) We'd love to learn more about doing yogurt (NO Harry, YO-GA... we know you like yogurt)so we'll be signing right up to follow along.
    Purrs,
    Harry, Dexter, Tipp and Willow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you, thank you! Your mom sounds very cool too! I'll be back to visit you soon! Me-Ommm

      Delete
  5. Hey, Swami, and welcome. Not sure if anyone suggested this yet, but if you list your posts on the Cat Blogosphere linkies page, you should get gobs and gobs of visitors. Whether you could maintain inner peace while reading and following a couple hundred cat blogs is something only you could decide.

    http://www.blog.catblogosphere.com/

    PS: Do you know you have Dred Word Verify on? Google turns it on by default, and a lot of people have trouble fighting their way through there. FWIW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank meyou for the info! We're still trying to figure out Blogspot, so any advice is very much appreciated. (Mama and brother Ku's blogs are on WordPress, which Mama says is very different!). What is Dred Word Verify? It does not sound very Zen. I will inform Mama of all these issues!
      Me-Ommmmmm

      Delete
  6. Thank you for commenting on my blog! Welcome to blogging! We are a happy lot, for the most part, and a friendly one!
    QUINN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank meyou Quinn! There are so many kittybloggers to meet! So exciting! Me-Ommmm

      Delete
  7. Swami Zoe I am so happy to meet the sisfur of my furriend Ku...Momz & I look forward to following your thoughts and wisdoms

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank meyou Gizmo! I've seen your blog when I assist Mama on the computer. You are very cute! Me-Ommmm

      Delete
  8. Welcome to the blogosphere! It was so nice of you to stop by and visit my blog. Hope to see you around

    ReplyDelete